Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think "leaking staff chat" is stupid
Honestly it depends on what is being "leaked" for me to give a damn honestly. Like if it is about an individual, evidence, a serious topic, or something that was not supposed to be released to the public yet, then no you are getting punished when I find out who you are. It is also why I am not fully open with all information because throughout my entire time here in Dink's as PH staff, there has ALWAYS been at least one person who like to leak private information that they know they should not be leaking.

I realize this is going off a TTT incident and mainly about TTT issues, but there will never be 100% transparency. It's a game, play it. Now if a new rule comes out and/or is agreed upon, then yeah there should be some form of announcement but you do not need to know every little thing that staff discusses. That would just make the TTT drama worse that they like spreading to everyone else in the community.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think "leaking staff chat" is stupid - by TheUltraFish - 07-19-2020, 08:59 AM