Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hacking cringe_naenae_baby STEAM_0:1:550850993
Offender's Name & Steam ID: cringe_naenae_baby STEAM_0:1:550850993

Potential Witnesses: No one

Reason to Ban: Hacking

Proof: 

Other: Clearly working with Bruvyot STEAM_0:1:556510109 (will be putting a ban request for them also.) Put a call in for staff in discord at 3:20 am Central Time Zone and no one answered that they were able/getting on. Were still on at 4:16 am playing highflooroffice before I got off.
I do not see anything specifically that screams hacks with this character so far. All of things that came across as sus, Bruvyot was there as well and probably working together to get the kills on the players Bruvyot couldn't hack his way into killing easily. I will leave this open in case someone else got evidence, I would also wouldn't mind seeing the parts with cringe_naenae_baby not sped up the entire time.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
A few future notes to take into consideration and why:

Keep videos at normal speed. 
- YouTube already has a function to increase playback speed. 
- Sometimes there's more in videos than normal players see which can help explain situations better, but you can't catch it very easily at 2x normal speed. 

Audio in videos.
- With audio it makes knowing if the props were taunting or not easier when distinguishing between actual ghosters/hackers and good players. 
(I also recognize that it may just be my audio broke but making note anyways)
i remember this person specifically for mic spam before
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Thank you for reviewing the request Sarcasm and thank you for the great advice Triangle. I am still new to making ban requests so it is hard to judge what evidence is strictly needed. However, I have re-edited the videos containing cringe_naenae_baby with some clips of Bruvyot too.

Proof:

I did cut out the parts of when they, and myself, were props because I believe that it isn't needed for this instance and it helps to cut the video down. However, if the need arises for them to be needed, I can upload them.
Alright sorry it took me a few days to get back to this.

The evidence at it's regular speed did show some things that I do believe is aimbot. At first I thought his friend was just telling him where the props were but the evidence shows that they were both hacking.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army