Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 players who may need banned.
Offender's Name: Gerald Broflovski, ayyeweb, NeatCat, xxXChunkyRaguXxx, and Bro?

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156576905
                                     STEAM_0:0:555894452
                                     STEAM_0:0:11846507
                                     STEAM_0:0:550919467
                                     STEAM_0:0:163021205

Potential Witnesses: Chip, Dank Hill, joseph135, Gcubed, bryanbrr, Struggler,

Reason to Ban: Attempted to Mass Rdm

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/oa3vflu
For Gerald his first two kills were traitors, but I don't think he saw them do any traitorous acts and there was no koses on them at the moment that I know of. After that he just started shooting an innocent and a detective. Gerald was also rdming in previous rounds as well. I'll double check death scenes later on to be sure if I remember correctly. The ayyeweb guy was a different story however as he just started blasting everyone so the person was obviously just attempting to mass. As for NeatCat, he threw inceds at players near explosive barrels while he was a detective. For ChunkyRagu he killed cloudy and then proceeded to try to kill Chris and bryan for no reason. Cloudy was messing with explosive barrels though so I'm not really sure. Bro? also threw an inced at a group of innocents too. Please forgive me if I made any mistakes in doing this as there was a lot of stuff going on yesterday as you can tell from the logs.
all 5 banned permanently at this time for mass rdm/attempted mass rdm
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020