Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder Unban Request
So, let's begin.

Racism <--the second image was the final straw, the other image was the first thing I ever saw of you.
A continuous problem <--you say you dont rdm, but upon a very simple search of your name in our discord (ya remember that relay I told ya about that captures everything said on server with or without staff on?) I can find you being warned by staff and players alike not to rdm on multiple occasions.
Harassment <--here's one I forgot I had, you were going in on this player for being a squeaker and just overall enjoying the game (he wasnt breaking the rules or anything.) which, btw, it wasnt even him that was the squeaker, it was Kris.
Rude behavior <--here's some examples of your rude behavior in general.
Toxic conversation <--Here's a conversation we had when I didnt slay someone for delay, which if you actually read the rules you would know first offense is a warning. BUT nowhere in those rules does it say I have to do it publicly, nor am I required to discuss warnings I give someone with anyone other than those who were warned. You proceeded to call me an over powered child and when I said I was a female you started to get more toxic. P.S. imgur is dumb so it might put the images out of order.
Racism <--oh look! a 3rd instance of racism. Via rules on your 3rd offense of racism, you get perma banned.
Toxic RDM <--you wanted me to slay for someone RDMing and I refused cause once again the first offense is a warning. You then proceeded to RDM someone, which you can try to say is coincidence but I find that highly unlikely with how you were behaving.
Another RDM <--So, here's another rdm on the same map, which technically you should have received a slay for. I find it funny though that you werent upset about not getting a slay for it. You were also asking if regulars could kick people, not sure why you would need to know that honestly, but I digress.

I, for one, dont think you should be allowed back any time soon. This isnt just basic "I broke a rule and got banned." this is full on toxic rdming racism that is not appropriate for our server. If you would like to be toxic go join Moat's discord and get one of their blacklisted servers IP's where they allow that. -1 from me.

Ill send your unban request to Dink seeing as we have no admins currently so he can decide for himself.

Messages In This Thread
Murder Unban Request - by ☢Dreadstriker☢ - 07-28-2020, 11:18 AM
RE: Murder Unban Request - by Penguinslayer4 - 07-28-2020, 11:44 AM
RE: Murder Unban Request - by Penguinslayer4 - 07-28-2020, 01:36 PM
RE: Murder Unban Request - by Penguinslayer4 - 07-28-2020, 02:24 PM
RE: Murder Unban Request - by Abdel - 07-28-2020, 03:06 PM
RE: Murder Unban Request - by MissPauling - 07-28-2020, 03:13 PM
RE: Murder Unban Request - by Honor - 07-28-2020, 03:43 PM
RE: Murder Unban Request - by Foxka oops - 07-28-2020, 05:32 PM
RE: Murder Unban Request - by real (4) - 07-28-2020, 06:45 PM
RE: Murder Unban Request - by Ckg - 07-28-2020, 07:41 PM
RE: Murder Unban Request - by Nemo - 07-30-2020, 03:22 PM