Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How about an orange t weapon?
This has been something that has been at the back of my mind for a while now. We have melon mines in the server and we have banana bombs. Why not just have orange t weapons too? This is probably a dumb idea but I just thought about it since fruits as t weapons are funny in my opinion. I don’t even know if there is an orange t weapon somewhere but i think someone could probably make one if they really want to. Could act as a grenade that makes your screen orange when exploded or it could do something else. I remember talking about a orange t weapon and people seemed to like that idea so I figured I could post this and see what other people would think of this idea. Honestly I would have no idea how to make this myself but this is just an idea that anyone would be able to feel free to create and make if they want or if one isn’t already made.
when we gettin a grape T weapon
former admin2
super sheep!!
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1310924738
(08-27-2020, 10:06 PM)Deadpool Wrote: when we gettin a grape T weapon
I would love a pomegranate one for real
Could just make a holy hand grenade and re-skin it to be an orange