Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yo, i'm DEV1ATE.
Although i've had some huge hiatuses from GMod, I have been around the community for a while. From all the way back to Eastcoastgamers TTT back in 2010ish (when I was basically a kid) to interrim servers and various DarkRPs. I eventually came back to TTT when NTG became a thing, in which I immediately found myself in a flame war with an admin due to blowing up the reactor on TTT_Spaceship, a map that I was very new to. From there, to FRG, to Moat, I gradually started to hate unique TTT inventory systems more and more, which is why, when I found moat's servers had been blacklisted for one reason or another, I came back. If you ever ran into me on those servers, I might have been going by either epsilon or digital vilify at the time.

TTT as a gamemode has always been very appealing to me. If you're an innocent or detective, your sole job is basically to not die, or if you do, make sure whatever killed you is known to the server. As a traitor, shit always gets interesting- it's basically a race to create as much chaos as possible so that the innocents can't discern who or where you are at any given time. If shit gets too orderly, where, say, people are camping the center of a map, it's your job to drag them away or find ways to kill them in there that doesn't put you in immediate harm. There is strategy to it, and that's usually what makes it excessively fun for me.
Hello and welcome back/to the forums!
If you ever stop by in PH and see me on don't be afraid to say hi!
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
FRG is pretty fun if youre in a friend group that loves IOD c:
but hey welcome
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Damn I miss ECG, I was a super admin there right up until Sacmo blew the server up
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Lmao I started on NTG way back when and moved to TG when zephyrwarrior left the admin team. I met my arch nemesis on NTG and still run into him on servers every now and again.
Hiya deviate! Welcome to the forums.

You should definitely hop into Prop Hunt sometime! We're nice, I promise.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]