Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forums requirement?
I'm just curious why does it matter how active you are on forums in order to apply for staff? If you are active on the server itself then that should be enough. But i dont know. Thoughts?
(04-03-2017, 05:44 PM)[TFW]codebreaker Wrote: I'm just curious why does it matter how active you are on forums in order to apply for staff? If you are active on the server itself then that should be enough. But i dont know. Thoughts?

Being active on the forums shows that you're willing to go beyond in-game and communicate with members of the community in a central, "offline" and non in-game area. It's where big problems are solved and ideas are created. If you want to be staff, it's absolutely necessary that you become active in the forums so you know what's going on at all times. Ban requests are created here and resolutions to disputes are made here. It's a real important part of the community and a great way to give people who don't really know you a certain impression of you.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
k thanks
Being active on forums shows that you engage with the community. Being isolated to ph is like only using one room of your house. Getting known as a personality rather than just a player is key to being a role model in a community.