Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autism - National Center for Victims of Crime
(04-02-2017, 02:24 AM)Bang Bang Wrote: Like I said man its sleep time but make sure you read through my posts thoroughly so you dont miss anything. You do know what that word means right? I love how excitable you guys get, its such little effort for such an angry response lmafo. This is better then worldstar 
baby.

Edit: Its a website. You might be too retarded to get the joke.

Weren't you going to bed? It's strange that a man who is putting in such "little effort" is sitting at his keyboard spamming refresh so fast that he has a reply up before I even close the tab.

We're here for you if you need human interaction fella. There's been a dearth of people to banter on this server and it's the least we can do for one of the few individuals willing to step up and offer themselves.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Autism - National Center for Victims of Crime - by Banned. - 04-02-2017, 01:49 AM
RE: Autism - National Center for Victims of Crime - by Banned. - 04-02-2017, 02:20 AM
RE: Autism - National Center for Victims of Crime - by Banned. - 04-02-2017, 02:28 AM