Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New map
Holy shit, I have been looking for this map for literal months, but here it is.
ph_zombie_bunker
Its a classic map that has simple elements but it looks like a diverse prop hunt map. 28 spawn points.
Playtested and only illegal spots are inside of the server cart on the wall and under a locker that kills you anyway.
There aren't enough objects for me to think it should be added to the PH mapping system.
PH relies on objects, and if this map doesn't have a lot, it basically won't do well ??
Anyways, yea too much open floor plan and all that shit, not enough objects and what-not, so I wouldn't recommending adding it. 
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
(03-10-2017, 06:53 PM)ttawineun Wrote: There aren't enough objects for me to think it should be added to the PH mapping system.
PH relies on objects, and if this map doesn't have a lot, it basically won't do well ??
Anyways, yea too much open floor plan and all that shit, not enough objects and what-not, so I wouldn't recommending adding it. 

I agree we need a map with like more objects
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-11-2017, 08:18 AM)[Pink]Tori the Tiger Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 06:53 PM)ttawineun Wrote: There aren't enough objects for me to think it should be added to the PH mapping system.

I agree we need a map with like more objects

You're god damn lucky the smallest thing on there is a can, holy shit. It is slightly lacking in object variety, but the purpose is not to be some fucking tiny ass piece of shit and walk around, it's to hide somewhere.
More objects isnt the whole deal of a map. The point of prophunt is to be skillful and hiding. Open maps such as zombie bunker brings out skill in people, the lack objects is a part of the fun. See yall depend on a lot of props and shit, Zombie Bunker actually has a lot of props but very open. Please take a gander of the map before just one small sneak peak look and test it out for yourself. Yall have enhanced jumping and prop menu so it isn't like its a big deal.
lmao bump