Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ghosting gamers just better than me
STEAM_0:1:94297689
STEAM_0:1:67732433

ghosting and teaming (also being generally toxic) 

LiviKitty101, @Alystic Numer , AlmondJoystick can all attest to them ghosting and being generally toxic 

i kill flyboy every round LOL and then i get "attempted" targeted by u n i t , 1 of which is rdm and the others of which he uses "deduction" and not ghosting to determine who the t's are, instance featuring alystic and almond 

have no REAL evidence of this other than one instance where they both attempted to kill me, one of them being a t, and them losing a 2v1 
they might have previous bans already as i have seen flyboy before and he came back with a slay so if that is anything to go off of (you can't view their friends' list, likely intentional, but they are most certainly ghosting lmao and many instances of teaming are seen throughout) 

will supply the logs of them getting dicked once the server is back up 

[Image: 5y5PY9j.png]
I don't think one instance is enough, with no context it looks like it could've just been a misunderstanding, not saying it was though.
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
yeah not seeing much evidence to go off on a ban with. both will be put into the watchlist for future notice
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020