Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scorebroad brokned?
(04-04-2017, 06:24 AM)Lycan Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 01:56 AM)Mallakk Wrote: really glad our amazing dev team "fixed the score board" and now we have all these amazing new features such as rank-less maps and other amazing features such as creating a person on the scoreboard who doesnt exist.

Does the "dev team" exist?

If you count one person as a "team" then yes
(04-04-2017, 06:38 AM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡StaleWater Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 06:24 AM)Lycan Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 01:56 AM)Mallakk Wrote: really glad our amazing dev team "fixed the score board" and now we have all these amazing new features such as rank-less maps and other amazing features such as creating a person on the scoreboard who doesnt exist.

Does the "dev team" exist?

If you count one person as a "team" then yes

Is that one person Rippe?
Nobody's really sure what Rippe does around here except for maps.
@Mr_Rippe What do you do, exactly?
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
(04-04-2017, 01:13 PM)????????? Wrote: Nobody's really sure what Rippe does around here except for maps.

1. Project lead of the 3-person Dev Team
  2. Maps guru
  3. Ban fun

Also the ranks being broken were because of the plugin being broken. That was implemented by someone other than the dev team and was an issue before the leaderboard was updated. It will be fixed by the end of the week. The "label" issue was reported to the developer of the leaderboard and I'm waiting for their reply. In the meantime, I got player names to be the same color as their ranks.
(04-04-2017, 01:14 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 01:13 PM)????????? Wrote: Nobody's really sure what Rippe does around here except for maps.

2. Maps guru
  3. Ban fun

Also the ranks being broken were because of the plugin being broken. That was implemented by someone other than the dev team and was an issue before the leaderboard was updated. It will be fixed by the end of the week. The "label" issue was reported to the developer of the leaderboard and I'm waiting for their reply. In the meantime, I got player names to be the same color as their ranks.

[Image: wpid-usain.jpg]
(04-04-2017, 01:14 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote:

2. Maps guru
  3. Ban fun

Can you make master color readable if you are going to turn names same color as rank?
[Image: 96054.gif?b64lines=R29vZCBuZXdzLCBldmVyeW9uZSE=]

We've found the exact issue causing the ranks to not load! It will definitely be fixed by the end of the week.

(04-04-2017, 03:02 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Can you make master color readable if you are going to turn names same color as rank?

With the leaderboard update, the colors for Master, Donor, and Co-Owner have been tweaked slightly to be more legible.
Fix the donor color or kill. We look like guests again. Going from purple to a very white purple is not slight. donor are angry!
colors were tested and approved to improve visibility upon many different types of setups, displays, profiles, and monitors, they will not be changed from this latest update.
Full scoreboard functionality will be restored soon.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]