Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other Favorite Games
(03-24-2023, 11:25 AM)Harmless_Potato Wrote:
(03-23-2023, 05:36 PM)chibill Wrote:
(03-22-2023, 05:04 PM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: --snip
Really want to try out Kerbal Space Program 2 lol

I do too. Just don't have the extra money right now and also it seems to still be VERY early access in terms of features and bugs / issues.
I just wanna see if it's worth the $50 I think it is lol
I haven't checked out the second one but a few of my buddies that have it say that it's kind of a buggy mess when it comes to performance, plus it's apparently missing features from KSP1. Obviously not fact but I'd hold off on the $50 price tag for now honestly lol
Anyone else interested in the new Diablo? I never played anything from the series, but I'm intrigued. From my understanding of the series, it's similar to Skyrim in gameplay....but I don't know much else about it.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I will always play some sort of source game. Lately it's been CSGO.

Other games I have been dabbling in has been DayZ and Rust as well. And Project Zomboid is also a good time.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
huniepop 2
former admin2
(04-07-2023, 02:10 PM)NO NAME Wrote:
(03-24-2023, 11:25 AM)Harmless_Potato Wrote:
(03-23-2023, 05:36 PM)chibill Wrote:
(03-22-2023, 05:04 PM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: --snip
Really want to try out Kerbal Space Program 2 lol

I do too. Just don't have the extra money right now and also it seems to still be VERY early access in terms of features and bugs / issues.
I just wanna see if it's worth the $50 I think it is lol
I haven't checked out the second one but a few of my buddies that have it say that it's kind of a buggy mess when it comes to performance, plus it's apparently missing features from KSP1. Obviously not fact but I'd hold off on the $50 price tag for now honestly lol
Yeah, that's why I'm waiting for a sale lol.
???????? ??????