Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twitch/Youtube Streamer Guidelines While Streaming TTT/PH
oh um… HAHAHAHA! Watch for the emote watch for the emote watch for the emote emote emote emote. I know this gu-NO. Oh my god dude look how good he’s at building. Look at him, he’s showing you he’s showing ya dude. He’s showing you the way. THERE’S THE EMOTE THERE IT IS! Report player stream sniping. You gotta have proof you know what I mean? You gotta always love when there’s proof! You’ve lit- what an idiot! How stupid can you be!? That guy’s pretty stupid I think. Skinswap, know what I mean? I-I’m going outta my way to make sure this guy is banned! IcyFive; alright! IcyFive if you leave this game right now, I will not report you, If we witness you leave, I will not report you! But I will guarantee your ban if you stay in this game!

if people want to stream that shouldn't be an issue, people using the stream for an advantage is something outlined in Twitch's community guidelines, and im not going to bother with other platforms
someone streaming shouldn't need to put that much effort in ruining the viewing experience just to tailor for the other players in case someone is stream sniping, and in that case just remove the person sniping?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Twitch/Youtube Streamer Guidelines While Streaming TTT/PH - by grasse - 08-13-2020, 09:12 PM