Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trolls from under the bridge
Offender's Name & Steam ID: ScrimmyBinghus STEAM_0:1:90955826, crayons STEAM_0:1:71844869, GotKrypto76 STEAM_0:0:40033396, I Eat Crayons and Ass STEAM_0:1:71844869

Potential Witnesses: Agent Barton joined near the end, but I was alone when they started

Reason to Ban: Trolling, mic spam, kill binding when hunters were blinded, punishment evading, Scrimmy was name changing about 15 times a round. 

Proof: see attachments.

Other: I have a video of the mic spam, but for some reason it didn't record game audio.  Ill have to check up on that.  Also, these guys were spamming the chat with "want a mod" and other versions of the same.  It would take too many screenshots to show all the chat spam.  Look in the PH game relay starting at 4:13 a.m.  I have had enough of players like this.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Before I go any farther I want to make sure I remember to say that you could use imgur or gyazo and put the links in the ban request so we do not have to dig through relay. Thank you for giving a time at least, I just hope we are in similar time zones.

Also if you set up gyazo up correctly, you can use it in game to get team chats, admin chat etc. You also could have used the steam screenshot option and just put in links to the images on your profile.

The main issue here is that it is hard to tell how far it went without additional screenshots that shows the evasion. Even though the video does not show the mic spam etc, it would still show the punishment evasion. So I would like to see the video of the evasion because then we could get into some serious ban territory.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
ScrimmyBinghus came back to prophunt on the 20th at around 12AM EST under the name Seananners/kronos/give me mod damn.
He was spamming the mic and chat. He was also being an overall troll. He did punish evade as well.

He was temp banned by Abdel.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/phbans/d...1597984695
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]