Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted Application
Bump!
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Bump

But also wanted to just say this weekend I played a fair amount and there really wasn't a single mod on the entire time. Which led to a litany of hackers and blatant rdmers. Jesse was nice enough to make a ban request.

If we had more staff I really don't think it would be as rampant as it has felt lately.

Thanks
+1, everytime i get on, i see sterale playing. Would be a great addition to staff team, since there's usually no staff on around that time ;/
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
Gonna go with a +1 most of the issues that come to mind can easily be fixed with a little training or advice.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
While i would love to +1 based on my experiences with you, i must say the lack of community involvement is a bit of a red flag, i have never seen you post anything on the forums or discord even once
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I think you need more community involvement in the discord and forums. Making ban requests would be good. -1 right now.
former admin2
(08-24-2020, 07:07 PM)Deadpool Wrote: I think you need more community involvement in the discord and forums. Making ban requests would be good. -1 right now.
I totally understand what you guys mean and are saying with the criticisms on me not being a part of discord etc, i tried it, and frankly I found it to just be memes. There was really nothing of substance there for me.
(08-24-2020, 04:52 PM)sterale14 Wrote: But also wanted to just say this weekend I played a fair amount and there really wasn't a single mod on the entire time. Which led to a litany of hackers and blatant rdmers. Jesse was nice enough to make a ban request.

If we had more staff I really don't think it would be as rampant as it has felt lately.
There is a misconception that there isn't enough staff. That just isn't true. A LOT of us are students still. As you know, schools are beginning again which means that we are not always available to play on the server. While I do agree that it would be beneficial for us to have more active staff during mid-day hours in the week, right now it is difficult for everyone. I believe you are plenty qualified for a position of Trusted there is one thing that sticks out to me. If there has been plenty of rdmers and hackers why haven't you made the effort to come to the forums and help staff out by making ban requests? I know that Jesse is there to help but, why have you not stepped in to also help? I want to hear your response before leaving my vote for your application.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(08-24-2020, 10:33 PM)bryanbrr Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 04:52 PM)sterale14 Wrote: But also wanted to just say this weekend I played a fair amount and there really wasn't a single mod on the entire time. Which led to a litany of hackers and blatant rdmers. Jesse was nice enough to make a ban request.

There is a misconception that there isn't enough staff. That just isn't true. A LOT of us are students still. As you know, schools are beginning again which means that we are not always available to play on the server. While I do agree that it would be beneficial for us to have more active staff during mid-day hours in the week, right now it is difficult for everyone. I believe you are plenty qualified for a position of Trusted there is one thing that sticks out to me. If there has been plenty of rdmers and hackers why haven't you made the effort to come to the forums and help staff out by making ban requests? I know that Jesse is there to help but, why have you not stepped in to also help? I want to hear your response before leaving my vote for your application.
This week while playing there was only one day where a group of guests were mass rdming, jesse and i messaged each other and he stated he would go spectate to gather evidence and made a report. 
The rest is usually just one isolated case of rdm, which isn't usually worth a report/ban request on the forum in my mind, however if there was a mod it would be worth a slay.
(08-25-2020, 01:19 PM)sterale14 Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 10:33 PM)bryanbrr Wrote:

This week while playing there was only one day where a group of guests were mass rdming, jesse and i messaged each other and he stated he would go spectate to gather evidence and made a report. 
The rest is usually just one isolated case of rdm, which isn't usually worth a report/ban request on the forum in my mind, however if there was a mod it would be worth a slay.
If you want to be trusted you should get in the habit of making ban requests. It's a big part of being trusted. If there is a litany of hackers on the server you would and should make a ban request as a trusted or as a regular player.