Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesse Introduction
Hi, my name is actually not Jesse it’s Slater Lol, I just like to be called Jesse in games. Y’all probably noticed me around some of the dinkleberg servers sometimes. My main game mode I play is ttt though. I have been around Dinklebergs ever since 2016 I think. I first started playing the ttt game mode then. After a while I took a break from gmod, a long break I might add to play other games. I might be taking another break soon but I promise it will definitely not as long as the previous break I took lmao. I’m thinking about playing some games on my console again. Anyway I like the Dinkleberg servers in general and while it does have some flaws what server doesn’t now a days? I just thought I do this intro since I haven’t done one yet. I have met most of y’all but in case for those who I might have not met yet I look forward to meeting you. Also some of previous names were thefirstdovahkiin and theman.
Well, Jesse, I'll probably be seeing you around TTT.
The man, the myth, the legend
bruh slater is a dope ass name lets goooo
Howdy, ill make sure to rdm you in ttt
[Image: titan.gif]
You been around for a hawt min
Just stopping by to say Hi Jesse!!
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
The legend! Whats up, Jesse!
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]
Good to see you making an introduction, we have had issues lately, but you have always been a chill player. Hope you stick around!
Yo Jesse or Slater or maybe even Slesse who knows! youre a very cool guy and Im glad to know more of you! Cya whenever you hop on!