Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Apply for TMod Step 2: pack your bags & start running
Ingame Name: Agent Barton 

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:106088535

Time Played: 483 hours 

When First Joined: November 2019 

Availability: I’m GMT. Most frequently play 8pm-2am weeknights, sometimes getting off earlier at weekends depending on work schedule. I generally am free during the day however to handle any issues which arise.

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Donor & Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: During my time as Trusted I have learned a lot about myself. I like to think I’ve become more confident in my understandings of the rules and the application of them when handling the usual trolls & ghosts our server experiences. I have noticed that the longer quarantine goes on, the more Dinks falls victim to hackers/ghosters/trolls and such, and feel like the TMod role would allow me to deal with these situations more effectively and make the server better all around. I like helping new players, and find that if an issue can’t be solved via chat in game I am more than happy to exchange dm’s/pass on to someone who would be able to help. 

Why do you want to help the community?: This community has given me more than I could have ever imagined. I still love being part of it and playing here and I hate seeing people try take advantage of & abuse it. TMod means I’d be able to handle these things more effectively, and due to my different timezone I can be available to hop on when others are snoozing/living their best lives. 

Have you previously been banned? Nope

Have you previously applied for staff?: Trusted application - https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=10767

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes, I use OBS & Steam screenshots.

How did you find us?: Hopping around & found one with a fast download, stuck around for the players and had a jolly good time.

Other: In all seriousness, I do want this position. I’d be very open to receiving feedback & identifying ways I can improve/handle situations on server more effectively. I’m still gonna stick around & help out as much as I can regardless of the outcome. 
+1

Bartoonnnnn! Yes! I unfortunately feel I do not know you as well as I would like, but from what I do know when it comes to being staff you are super quick to catch things, you know when and how to address issues and how to go about them, I would like to play with you some more, but I feel that is just us missing each other!
Go away
Barton, although I feel like I don't know you that well, I do believe that you are up to the challenge of being a T-Mod. From what I have seen you know the ends and outs of rules like the back of your hand. You are such an incredible person and I believe you'd make an amazing T-Mod.

+1 from me!
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
I've been expecting this for quite some time and have a response ready. 

+1

You've been ready for some time (in my opinion), I have no criticism for you at this time, if I think of anything I'll message you about it.
Hello Barton, Thanks for Applying!

As a donor you've always had a good understanding of how things worked, how to implement each rule and learning along the way as a trusted to hone those skills to help you further understand what it was really like to put it into full throttle to help us out. You've answered many calls and even stayed past times where you'd usually head off to finish the role you were given. Thanks for all the hard work. I felt that you been ready for awhile now. 

For these reasons, It's a +1 from me, Keep it up Agent.
Ejento Baton chan,

You have develop well from being a donor and pinging and helping staff out to when your first started as a Trusted and see from our view how difficult the staff roles are as well as maintain the gameplay to be fair for everyone.

I seen you help some new players who first join Garry's mod on how to access shop, how to play and of course telling players rules they brake at time by mistake or purposely for acting like a fool.

I have no complaints on my end in my own opinion and I think you are ready to be leveled up to be a Test Mod.

Results: +1

p.s. Don't start the slap wars with me
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Barton <3

You've developed from player, to donor (even though it was forced on you  :P ) to trusted, during that time you've grown in confidence and have shown that you are a calm, capable and sensible member of staff. You keep things light but fair, enforce rules appropriately and are on regularly. I do feel you are ready to take the next step up to T-Mod. I see no reason for you to not have a promotion.

Best of luck and let me know if you need help with anything. 

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Mr. Agent Barton

so its good to see you get on exactly when need you are there , you do great in all situations and im going to steal what i said on bananafluids app.

you are amazing at teamwork (imo) you are a friendly face and work well with others. also you deal with ghosting well aswell.

a solid
+1  
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Your application for test moderator has been accepted. Welcome to the test moderator team.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army