Zuboba Unban Request
+1 for heavy reduction
This man is reformed, he's active in the community and the discord. Yeah, he's done some shitty shit but like wow, you don't see many unban requests with a whole apology video.
This really says a lot, so does your involvment.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Alright. This changes some things. I really hope you are not fooling us but based on the video I highly doubt it. 1+ for a reduction.
reduction man this guy wouldn't go this hard for a gmod server if he wasn't serious like damn xD

+1 for a reduction
+1 free my nigga he made a whole ass video lmao even i didn't go that far when i got community banned
The only way you come back is behaving. Whatever happens here you need to realize that you did some stupid shit, which you do seem to realize. I've never seen somebody make an unban request video so props to you on that. You seem genuine and I hope you are. A lot of people have opinions on you and the only way you can prove them wrong is by showing us that you wont repeat your actions, which includes alt evading. I'm going to change my opinion and say you should have your ban reduced to a month. Good luck dude.
Uhh can yall chill the fuck out?
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
And again.. take me at my word and have the both of you shut up before we gotta get this thread closed because you both can't calm down.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
You guys are not helping Zubobas case here...

You guys need to chill out. Baku shut up or bring your problems to me, either way stop being toxic af. Prophet please do not reply to Baku. This has to stop all of you.
Going to go ahead and lock this since it is apparent that people won't listen, so I'll post another reply whenever this appeal has an official vote.
I apologize for taking so long to get to you Zuboba, but the deliberation for this was decently long. Ultimately though your unban appeal has been denied at this time, but there are stipulations attached.

The main takeaway from this whole ordeal should be that if you hadn't made alts you likely would've been unbanned by now, we could sit here and shame you all day for that, but you already know. It was disappointing to see you act like that. Especially because myself and others have seen how you conduct yourself elsewhere and that version of you, the real you as your friends on here have put it, is much more welcoming and fun to be around. A piece of advice I'd like to give you would be for you to engage in our public Discord. Just conduct yourself in a respectful manner. 

As for the stipulations: seeing as you were discovered to be on an alt account prior to making this request (by a few weeks) that is an automatic denial, but if you appeal next month it will be reconsidered.. if you can stop getting on alts. I can understand you forgetting about it, but it still happened and I hope you can realize where we come from with that.

In conclusion, I am going to have to ban this alt account from the forums. I would like for you to message me on Discord whenever you want to appeal this ban again so I'm able to unban your original Zuboba account temporarily and let you post it.