Zuboba Unban Request
Zuboba was misunderstood sometimes especially with the jokes and he never had an alt just other people using his name plus out of ttt he's genuine and a good guy

+1 for unban
(08-19-2020, 09:06 PM)Baku Wrote: Zuboba was misunderstood sometimes especially with the jokes and he never had an alt just other people using his name plus out of ttt he's genuine and a good guy

+1 for unban
Ok so I’m really confusing why are you lying in this appeal Baku when It was literally confirmed by multiple staff members that he was using an alt. I’m honestly lost.
(08-19-2020, 09:08 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(08-19-2020, 09:06 PM)Baku Wrote: Zuboba was misunderstood sometimes especially with the jokes and he never had an alt just other people using his name plus out of ttt he's genuine and a good guy

+1 for unban
Ok so I’m really confusing why are you lying in this appeal Baku when It was literally confirmed by multiple staff members that he was using an alt. I’m honestly lost.
the staff doesnt say anything to me so I couldnt tell ya
Would like to confirm that Zuboba did indeed use multiple alts. As for my stance on the unban I'm an admin and I'll just save that for the actual voting process whenever I have an idea as to how I should feel. Outside of Dink's though you're a fun person to be around, but what you did here in all honesty was really stupid man.

+1 for unban
Yo tbh man I have no clue what your talking about like 100% dude. I haven't been on that server for a long time and have been playing other games like Escape from Tarkov
(08-19-2020, 09:20 PM)earfquake3 Wrote:

+1 for unban
Yo tbh man I have no clue what your talking about like 100% dude. I haven't been on that server for a long time and have been playing other games like Escape from Tarkov
Really? You are really going to deny that you have been going on alts in the server right after dong himself said you have been doing it.
(08-19-2020, 09:10 PM)dong Wrote: Would like to confirm that Zuboba did indeed use multiple alts. As for my stance on the unban I'm an admin and I'll just save that for the actual voting process whenever I have an idea as to how I should feel. Outside of Dink's though you're a fun person to be around, but what you did here in all honesty was really stupid man.
Your right Dong and I really do feel bad man, like genuinely. Tone is very hard to carry over a forum post but I want everyone to know I am really sorry for what I did and know what I did was very stupid and dumb at the time.
Yeah nah bro -1 for unban and reduction. Kind of sick of the alts man. You made so many and didn’t learn the first time.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(08-19-2020, 09:22 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:

+1 for unban
Really? You are really going to deny that you have been going on alts in the server right after dong himself said you have been doing it.
Also yes Jesse I have been on alts I think your misinterpreting what I'm trying to say dude. You said the other day there was an alt that you thought was confirmed me but that wasn't me man.

(08-19-2020, 09:23 PM)Dummy Thicc Noodle Lady Wrote: Yeah nah bro -1 for unban and reduction. Kind of sick of the alts man. You made so many and didn’t learn the first time.
I'm sorry, like I really am. It was very stupid to keep making alts I was blinded by an ego. I'm so sorry
(08-19-2020, 09:24 PM)earfquake3 Wrote:
(08-19-2020, 09:22 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:

+1 for unban
Also yes Jesse I have been on alts I think your misinterpreting what I'm trying to say dude. You said the other day there was an alt that you thought was confirmed me but that wasn't me man.
That may be the case but the way you worded it made it seem like you were trying to deny having any alts. It may not of been recent but you have made alts and used it to harass me and other users in the servers. I even literally remember you saying you can buy as many gmod accounts you want since you’re rich or something along those lines. My point stands that you caused a lot of trouble in my opinion. I still think you were this other user called ayjesse. Don’t take offense to this but based on your past actions this is what I have drawn together. I may not have proper proof of it but I am sure it was you. Even if I am wrong you still created other alts. You continued to mess and bug users on the server with alts so it is hard for me to forgive you.