Zuboba Unban Request
(08-19-2020, 09:31 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(08-19-2020, 09:24 PM)earfquake3 Wrote:
(08-19-2020, 09:22 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(08-19-2020, 09:20 PM)earfquake3 Wrote:
(08-19-2020, 09:08 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Ok so I’m really confusing why are you lying in this appeal Baku when It was literally confirmed by multiple staff members that he was using an alt. I’m honestly lost.
Yo tbh man I have no clue what your talking about like 100% dude. I haven't been on that server for a long time and have been playing other games like Escape from Tarkov
Really? You are really going to deny that you have been going on alts in the server right after dong himself said you have been doing it.
Also yes Jesse I have been on alts I think your misinterpreting what I'm trying to say dude. You said the other day there was an alt that you thought was confirmed me but that wasn't me man.
That may be the case but the way you worded it made it seem like you were trying to deny having any alts. It may not of been recent but you have made alts and used it to harass me and other users in the servers. I even literally remember you saying you can buy as many gmod accounts you want since your rich or something along those lines. My point stands that you caused a lot of trouble in my opinion. I still think you were this other user called ayjesse. Don’t take offense to this but based on your past actions this is what I have drawn together. I may not have proper proof of it but I am sure it was you. Even if I am wrong you still created other alts. You continued to mess and bug users on the server with alts so it is hard for me to forgive you.
Ummm no that's not me man. The only reason I bought alts because I wanted to play TTT with my friends. Yes I was banned on my alts but only because they recognized my voice when I was speaking. Jesse I have nothing against you, I would never bully you because I remember you being a fun guy to play with.
This is an interesting one. Initially I was going to say either +1 or +0 to a reduction, because what you did was pretty stupid but you seemed genuine.

But then I noticed you were on an account we had never seen before. Sure enough, check your account and you have played in the server with it:

https://i.imgur.com/qIv6l7E.png
https://i.imgur.com/QfAdwKO.png
https://i.imgur.com/aFCyJZy.png

So with this current account, that puts you at 8 accounts on the TTT server (and that's literally just what we know about) over the span of 1.5 months.

Sorry man but I gotta say -1 to any sort of reduction or unban for a while. There seemed to be a stretch there at the end of June where you stopped hopping on alts, so I had thought maybe you actually learned and were going to stop alt evading and eventually this thread would be made, but you proved that assumption wrong by being on the server again just 11 days ago with this account.
Alt evading isn't going to help your chances of being unbanned

[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
(08-19-2020, 10:18 PM)Ethan Wrote: This is an interesting one. Initially I was going to say either +1 or +0 to a reduction, because what you did was pretty stupid but you seemed genuine.

But then I noticed you were on an account we had never seen before. Sure enough, check your account and you have played in the server with it:

https://i.imgur.com/qIv6l7E.png
https://i.imgur.com/QfAdwKO.png
https://i.imgur.com/aFCyJZy.png

So with this current account, that puts you at 8 accounts on the TTT server (and that's literally just what we know about) over the span of 1.5 months.

Sorry man but I gotta say -1 to any sort of reduction or unban for a while. There seemed to be a stretch there at the end of June where you stopped hopping on alts, so I had thought maybe you actually learned and were going to stop alt evading and eventually this thread would be made, but you proved that assumption wrong by being on the server again just 11 days ago with this account.
Yo Ethan I totally forgot about that man. Regardless I am sorry for what I did and was only trying to play TTT with my friends. Whether I get unbanned or not I hope you know what I did was wrong and doesn't make my character at all and I apologize.
(08-19-2020, 09:40 PM)earfquake3 Wrote: Ummm no that's not me man. The only reason I bought alts because I wanted to play TTT with my friends. Yes I was banned on my alts but only because they recognized my voice when I was speaking. Jesse I have nothing against you, I would never bully you because I remember you being a fun guy to play with.

Oh? Is that the only reason?
-1 on everything. Try not alt evading before your next unban request
Zuboba,

Alt evading is your kryptonite in this situation. I fully believe that what you did was because you wanted to play with your friends. I know your character and have witnessed it plenty of times. You are being very genuine and I can tell you are being sincere with your apology. However, 7 alt accounts is a lot and is something to keep in mind with this unban request. I want you back in this community because I loved to play with you on the server but, the alt evading needs to stop.

Here is how I believe this situation should go from here.

I -1 for a complete unban right away. The reason for this is because of the recent alt evade that Ethan provide. 

I +1 for a reduction/trial period. I think there should be a 4 - 6 week placeholder on your unban from the time the final decision is made about this request. If you slip up, the request should be denied but, I think you deserve a chance to show more of how much you want to be back in this community.

Best of luck bro.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
ZUBOBA ONLY GOT BANNED BECAUSE STAFF WEREN'T ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN HIS GIVEAWAY!!!11!!
But for real, this is way too early for an unban. Many players that got banned for way pettier reasons haven't had their perma bans removed this quick and having an alt that you played with 11 days ago just makes it even worse. You even talked with Dong about it and he said that it is way too early and many of us ape gangers agreed with it and you still made one anyway. You have a tendency of not thinking about your actions before you do them and you just act on impulse and I'm just not sure how would you go about it if you actually got unbanned.
Your original ban was a case of that and this is too. You probably haven't felt it as much, but your alts wasted a lot of staffs time and caused problems to the server to this day. As the response to this appeal shows, people still think that random new players are your alts, even though most of the time it's not you, it still wastes a lot of time for staff to be checking new players. If you're actually serious about the unban I think you should get in contact with Dong, since he is willing to help you and discuss how you should handle this and actually LISTEN to what he says. You should work on fixing this problem by promising that you'll stay away from the server till you get unbanned and by disclosing every alt you had so the "is that zubobas alt?" problem would become a dead meme. Till this thread I had no idea that you had THIS MANY alts to your name and one them is so recent as well it's kind of insane to be asking for an unban right now.

Zeke,

I don't know who made you post a ban appeal from us apes, but whoever made you do it deserves a spanking. I'm looking at you @".ceebeast" @Pencilvestro

In all seriousness tho, this is way too early to post it, I agree. You seem genuine that you fucked up and willing to change for the better. You reached for @dong and other higher ups on how to improve yourself and try to help yourself on getting unbanned. People need to realise that "Zuboba's alt" meme is still a thing (some ppl gonna jump on the wagon and try to meme around and i love it).

There's a lot of people that still grudges against you and I understand that. If it was me who was appealing, I would personally reach for them and try to "squash" this. This might come out as biased, I want you back in the server, I talk to you on discord everyday, from my interactions and experiences with you I know you genuine about it and feel sorry for all the harm you did. But from the offences you did, plus the recent alt you had 2 weeks ago, gonna make this case more difficult. All I can I see is a reduction at best.

So to sum this up:
+0 on unban
+1 on reduction
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
Had you not evaded, you probably wouldn't even be banned right now, or would at least be in consideration of a reduction. Since you evaded, your chances of being unbanned are going to be incredibly slim, or might not happen at all. Especially when considering the things you've done in that time, I don't see you being unbanned anytime soon.

It might suck, but that's just how it is. Whether if it was out of character of you or not, you still did it. And you have to accept the consequences that come with doing something such as that. Whether or not I feel you should be unbanned is not up to me, though being an Ex-Admin we did handle alt evasion seriously when considering appeals.

For those reasons, I would vote against you being both either unbanned or having your ban reduced at this time. Alt Evasions bans should rarely (or never) be lifted, much like cheating / hacking bans. And when you piece everything together that you did to cause a ruckus, I just don't see the Admins ever letting you back in.

Also I'm willing to take that copy of Cyberpunk 2077 off your hands (:
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]