Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old game soundtracks
Any ones you feel a particular nostalgia for? 

Gonna get a little emotional here, but I'm listening to some of the songs on the old need for speed and it's bringing me straight back to when I played them with my dad on the PS2. Shoutout to Burnout 3 too.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
halo......every goddamn time
The mine craft Volume Alpha still hits hard for me.
Though to add on, the Django unchained and kill bill volume 1 soundtracks are my favorite of all time.
former admin2
the ttt soundtrack

especially that one of a bunch of 13 year olds screaming the n word
Sonic adventure 1 and 2 songs
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Let's Fucking Goooooooo
[Image: b_560x95.png]
There's few whole soundtracks i'll listen to, mainly concerning most of the complete soundtracks have stinkers for me that let the whole team down... Plus the ones that do the nostalgia for me are mostly the themes the game throws at you when you open it, innit? The following ones are I believe in order of me feeling the original grandure of what they do, and I still occasionally listen to these because most of em slap like few others!

Banjo Kazooie intro
Red Faction 2: Sopots Speech (Main Menu)
Far Cry 1 Main Menu
Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005) soundtrack
Call of Duty: World at War Soviet Soundtrack
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(08-29-2020, 03:02 AM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: There's few whole soundtracks i'll listen to, mainly concerning most of the complete soundtracks have stinkers for me that let the whole team down... Plus the ones that do the nostalgia for me are mostly the themes the game throws at you when you open it, innit? The following ones are I believe in order of me feeling the original grandure of what they do, and I still occasionally listen to these because most of em slap like few others!

Banjo Kazooie intro
Red Faction 2: Sopots Speech (Main Menu)
Far Cry 1 Main Menu
Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005) soundtrack
Call of Duty: World at War Soviet Soundtrack
All pretty damn good. Never played much of NFSMW but the soundtrack for it is great too
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Favorite soundtrack would easily be Ezio's Family from Assassins Creed 2. The way that game has its title card is beautiful with that song playing over top. Number 2 would be the Honor Hold music from World of Warcraft.
I'm only 17 (almost 18) but I grew up with old school games.

Kirby
Mario
Megaman
Pokemon
Custom robo
Sonic
Persona (yes they were actually around this time)

Theres probably more i could name individually, but im just brushing over the amount of games I've gone through in those series and all the music I've listened to in those games.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020