Waffles are better than pancakes @"snicks"
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
shiiiit we wanna skip the small talk? ok I used to be a pretty outgoing guy I enjoy meeting new people and I enjoy making friends and I am always afraid of doing something that may hurt them and make them either dislike me or stop talking to me. I hate the idea of being alone I may not be able to make everyone happy but I do my best. I have been hurt so many times by people and it has made me more afraid and im more shy now unless like we know each other well because heartbreak is a bitch and it fucked me up mentally and in all honesty I dont treat my life with much worth and if I didnt have the friends and family in my life who I know who would miss me dearly I wouldnt be here. But things are looking up guys :D
I HATE ROACHES. BRO THOSE THINGS ARE NASTY LIKE STAY THE FUCK AWAY.

My second greatest fear.... slow internet speeds.  :@
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
besides the anxiety and depression that i have i think its the fear of not getting past it? not being able to do things because of it, and just letting it control my life. also, i think everyone struggles with this but the fear of ending up alone and such.
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]
(08-24-2020, 09:24 PM)§bStarling☆ Wrote: Okay, I'm not sure how deep ya want this to go but I'll give it a shot. Maybe it leans more towards paranoia,  but my main irrational fear would have to be the fear of my friends turning on me. For the most part I tend to stay away from getting close with people. I'm sure some of ya'll probably think I either dislike you or that I come across cold, but thats mainly because I'm just socially awkward with a lot of trust issues.

long story short-ish: Had an individual get close to me only to use what they learned about me to turn everyone against me.They shared pictures of me in order to create a rumor that I was "lewdy" as well as shared our DMs in order to turn our mutual friends against me, it worked for the most part. The pictures themselves weren't lewdy, It was just a leg pic and a picture of myself in a swimsuit. Most of my friends at the time had already seen em, but she also sent them to people I didn't know. Theres a lot more to this story, I wasn't the only one she wanted gone. What happened to me also happened to two others whom I am now very close friends with so some good did come from all that chaos. 

I ended up losing a lot of friends because of how that situation went down, and to this day I am still being harassed by individuals from that community. I just recently had to block one of them because even after a year I am still getting messages ranging from them telling me to jump off a bridge or its an attempt to befriend me again. Ever since, I find it hard to get close with people without thoughts such as "What if they do this" or "What if this happens again" lurking at the back of mind. Its part of the reason why I really only hang within my own discord, its where I am most comfortable. Although its probably all in my head, I just feel more at ease when I'm surrounded by people I've gotten close to over a period of time.
That is so messed up, f*ck that person. And I hope one day you don't have to deal with a single person from that community again. And it isn't just in your head, your reason for feeling that way and wanting to keep your circle small is totally valid.
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
(08-24-2020, 09:29 PM)MissPauling Wrote: OH BOY YES. So I have high depression and high anxiety, which means that I get the great side effect of INSANE PARANOIA and irrational fears. And not like "waaahhh someone doesnt like meeee boooo hooo" paranoia, like nah bish, 'someone' 110% put cameras in my house. So I would have to religiously check all my vents, wall plugs, smoke detectors, EVERYTHING for cameras, even though I know for a FACT that there is nothing there, i just have to check. I cant have someone I don't know touch me, they will stab me with something and give me a disease. I cant have someone sit behind me i dont know in a car, transit, theater, etc., because they will cut my throat. I cant have someone I dont know cut my hair because they will stab me in the eye with scissors, I cant climb chain link fences because the top part will hook under my eyelid. Holy shit I could go on and on and on. Basically i am now super medicated (lmaooo) so its not 'as' bad, but there are still a fuck load of things I cant do because my brain is dumb.

Also, over my 26 years i've found a number of bodys all in different stages, so sometimes smells or sounds really get me.
You're welcome, im insane :)
I literally cannot imagine the struggles of dealing with that, like I feel like I can't say anything about my paranoia now cause that sounds so tough. I do hope its way better for you now!!! P.S. You aren't insane.

(08-24-2020, 09:49 PM)Noire Wrote: Waffles are better than pancakes @"snicks"
Make me waffles <3

(08-24-2020, 09:52 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: shiiiit we wanna skip the small talk? ok I used to be a pretty outgoing guy I enjoy meeting new people and I enjoy making friends and I am always afraid of doing something that may hurt them and make them either dislike me or stop talking to me. I hate the idea of being alone I may not be able to make everyone happy but I do my best. I have been hurt so many times by people and it has made me more afraid and im more shy now unless like we know each other well because heartbreak is a bitch and it fucked me up mentally and in all honesty I dont treat my life with much worth and if I didnt have the friends and family in my life who I know who would miss me dearly I wouldnt be here. But things are looking up guys :D

Screw the people who did you dirty. Embrace the heartbreak and learn how to tell who's worth it or not, and definitely take care of yourself/treat your own life with worth because it is 101% worth it (take a shot for everytime I put worth in this sentence). I truly hope things are looking up for you Jack. And don't worry about tryna make people happy, just make sure you are.
Honestly? I cant do any heart to heart talk whatsoever. I can just barely be honest about myself online. Its very hard to try to open up and the second I try, my gut is full of uneasiness and shit feels extremely awkward or cringey no matter what I try to say. Just getting dragged into having to say something is extremely stressful. The second I hear someone say "you can talk to me" or etc. I'm gonna bail almost immediately.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(08-25-2020, 12:44 AM)Mana Wrote: Honestly? I cant do any heart to heart talk whatsoever. I can just barely be honest about myself online. Its very hard to try to open up and the second I try, my gut is full of uneasiness and shit feels extremely awkward or cringey no matter what I try to say. Just getting dragged into having to say something is extremely stressful. The second I hear someone say "you can talk to me" or etc. I'm gonna bail almost immediately.
That's fair, opening up is not for everyone. And for some it can be an absolute shit storm especially is being forced/insisted to.
My biggest fears are bugs and snakes, I also used to have a fear of heights and stairs because I was scared people would push me down the stairs. Music makes me feel fearless though.
My fear of things has dwindled to more of a numb sense.  I'm not scared to die as I've almost died at least 4 times in my life.

I'm in the military not a grunt, just a helicopter mechanic currently deployed in Afghanistan.  

I'm married, I have have 3 kids and 2 grandkids(3 are still part of Dinks community while 3 have left the community) 

Though I would say my only real concern is when I actually get mad, had anger issues when I was a kid but it's been well under control for over 20 years now. It's still something I'm conscious of.