Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DanielRain
Offender's Name: DanielRain

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63956679

Potential Witnesses: Speedie, Keith, Billiam, Crab Nickelson, Timbo, Skay

Reason to Ban: Constant Rdm along with Damage Trolling

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/BjEsYdL

Some of the damage he did were not enough to be considered rdm but it can be considered damage trolling I think. Either way for the rest of the damages he did enough for it to be considered constant rdm I'm pretty sure. Like he rdmed for 9 rounds.
This is an Easy +1 because he was also causing trouble on the forums too.
I stand by what I said in the Donor Abuse thread that he should be Perma'd for Mass Attempt RDM. Whether or not there was 20 Damage done, any unrightful damage should be slayable. And with there being 3 counts of that, the rest is self explanatory.

You could easily keep trolling someone by shooting them in the foot with like a glock, and chances are that person is going to kill them. They're punished by losing karma, and will more likely be called "High SUS" for killing an innocent. And since they didn't do 20 Damage, they cannot be reported nor slain. See where I'm getting at with this?

This would at most be warnable for the first offense, when in reality it should be a slay. As the rules state that RDM is "Killing a Player without a legitimate reason." So shouldn't shooting someone for no reason (even if it's not 20 damage) be considered attempt?

I know I probably shouldn't be preaching a rule change in a Player Report, but this rule is incredibly outdated and needs a revision.

tl;dr: Daniel should be Perma'd for Mass Attempt RDM, Attempted RDM should be revised for any unrightful damage being slayable.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
[gBan] Mana has banned DanielRain - Duration: Indefinitely! (surprise surprise, 15 counts of constant damage trolling + attempted rdm)
also @Christian i'll bring that suggestion up so we'll see if there are changes or not.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020