Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A snicks a day keeps the trolls away
Ingame Name: snicks

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:164589783

Time Played: About 325.1 hours (had to add my time as nicks and snicks because game tracker thinks i'm two different people)

When First Joined: According to game tracker, Feb 2017. 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Time zone is EST, pretty much available all day as long as I'm at home.

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: Definitely feel like I can help out more with the commands that come with TMOD. I want to continue to keep the community active and toxic free, especially since DR has been growing constantly and gets quite busy (which is amazing but also double the trouble).

Why you want to help the community: To be put simply, I really enjoy the dink community. I've made my own little family on here and continue to meet some pretty great people, and I'd love for all the regulars and newcomers to have a good time too. I want people to want to come back on the server and have fun without worrying about all the toxic trolls.

Have you been sponsored? (Not a requirement, more info found here): No

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yes, Trusted

How did you find us?: Came across it when looking for a game mode to play.

Other: I know it may not seem like I've been Trusted for that long, but with the growing community I feel like I could be a little more useful as TMOD. And hopefully be taken a bit more seriously by the trolls lol. Feedback is much appreciated! <3
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
A snicks a day keeps the trolls away - by snicks - 08-26-2020, 07:50 PM
RE: A snicks a day keeps the trolls away - by saltychapdaddy - 08-26-2020, 08:21 PM
RE: A snicks a day keeps the trolls away - by Kuj - 08-27-2020, 02:58 PM
RE: A snicks a day keeps the trolls away - by Oly - 08-29-2020, 04:22 PM