Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A snicks a day keeps the trolls away
(08-27-2020, 11:04 AM)snicks Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 03:08 AM)The Triangle Wrote: -snip-
I am well aware that Tmod is basically the same as Trusted and i’ll always be a target. I didn’t mean for the way I said things to seem like I can’t handle it. But like Daisy said, those extra commands could really help the fact that lately trolls love to delay and slow things down. Especially the fact that they keep coming back even after being kicked, so it can’t be stopped unless Titan is on. And after incidents like yesterday, where things were spiralling and the whole server was complaining and having a bad time, just having that slay command could have helped to control the extreme trolling.
And of course, i’d eventually like to get to the point where I’d be able to do more and for that I need to move up in the right order and in the right time, but for now I want to be able to do as much as I can, so really this is just a stepping stone to Mod.

I understand, and know that my neutral vote is primarily because I haven't spent a lot of time around you to be confident in giving a +1. 

Best of Luck

Messages In This Thread
A snicks a day keeps the trolls away - by snicks - 08-26-2020, 07:50 PM
RE: A snicks a day keeps the trolls away - by saltychapdaddy - 08-26-2020, 08:21 PM
RE: A snicks a day keeps the trolls away - by The Triangle - 08-27-2020, 12:00 PM
RE: A snicks a day keeps the trolls away - by Kuj - 08-27-2020, 02:58 PM
RE: A snicks a day keeps the trolls away - by Oly - 08-29-2020, 04:22 PM