Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted Application
(08-25-2020, 02:00 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: If you want to be trusted you should get in the habit of making ban requests. It's a big part of being trusted. If there is a litany of hackers on the server you would and should make a ban request as a trusted or as a regular player.
Thunder is 100% right. I feel as if community engagement is a big part of being staff. I want to see you become staff because you and I have played together before. I first think you need to get your feet wet on the forums before you are ready for staff. Forums are a place that we trusted have to come to fairly often and I think it would be good if you started creating that habit. 

Final Vote: -1

If you do not get the position please apply again. I am sure you will get it but, I would like to see more interaction on the forums. 
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(08-25-2020, 06:04 PM)bryanbrr Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 02:00 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: If you want to be trusted you should get in the habit of making ban requests. It's a big part of being trusted. If there is a litany of hackers on the server you would and should make a ban request as a trusted or as a regular player.
Thunder is 100% right. I feel as if community engagement is a big part of being staff. I want to see you become staff because you and I have played together before. I first think you need to get your feet wet on the forums before you are ready for staff. Forums are a place that we trusted have to come to fairly often and I think it would be good if you started creating that habit. 

Final Vote: -1

If you do not get the position please apply again. I am sure you will get it but, I would like to see more interaction on the forums. 
Thank you for your feedback. I wholly appreciate it, and will try to be more active on the forums.

Trusted - entry level staff position. The majority of this job will consist of handling rdm reports and chat spam. 
- Put effort into their staff application and shows a strong desire to help staff our server/community.
- Responses to scenarios 
- No mildly significant or major behavioral issues as of late
- Has consistent activity and engagement in the community for a month 
- Mild level of engagement outside of the server. (Forums and Discord)
- Shows a good understanding of the rules and follows them
- Community support
- Add any previous experience here too
- 100+ hours in server
This being the qualifications however, i think i meet all the requirements for trusted. Trusted is supposed to be an entry level, and I believe that I over meet those needs.
bump x2
A calm and level-headed player plus he has been with the server for years. I see him offering assistance to players with questions in the chat as well. Good attributes in staff.
Hi, good evening, just going to shove my opinion in here real quick last minute. I’ve been inactive for a good number of months but recently started playing a little bit more. I haven’t seen you yet on server yet, but I will say this just from coming across your application and watching the snarky and assholish responses you return to people make you come of as entitled as well as having the inability to put forth the effort to actually integrate yourself into the community wether you like the discord/forums or not. A bit part of being staff is knowing who is in the community and putting forth the effort to actually do things. You may believe you’re entitled to be accepted and think you have then requirements met but my friend, you must make a teeny weeny attitude adjustment towards speaking to others, talk to people outside of server, and I don’t know...maybe learn how to do a ban request properly as well (a.k.a collecting evidence and actually putting it on the ban request). At this time, -1. Personally I feel like you could be better and do better but I also don’t see you becoming part of the TTT quite yet regardless of if you feel like you’ve met the minimum requirements for this basic position yet or not. Regardless, good luck and if not this time, then maybe you’ll heed some advice from this application and apply yourself to it for next time.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(08-26-2020, 06:02 PM)Dummy Thicc Noodle Lady Wrote: Hi, good evening, just going to shove my opinion in here real quick last minute. I’ve been inactive for a good number of months but recently started playing a little bit more. I haven’t seen you yet on server yet, but I will say this just from coming across your application and watching the snarky and assholish responses you return to people make you come of as entitled as well as having the inability to put forth the effort to actually integrate yourself into the community wether you like the discord/forums or not. A bit part of being staff is knowing who is in the community and putting forth the effort to actually do things. You may believe you’re entitled to be accepted and think you have then requirements met but my friend, you must make a teeny weeny attitude adjustment towards speaking to others, talk to people outside of server, and I don’t know...maybe learn how to do a ban request properly as well (a.k.a collecting evidence and actually putting it on the ban request). At this time, -1. Personally I feel like you could be better and do better but I also don’t see you becoming part of the TTT quite yet regardless of if you feel like you’ve met the minimum requirements for this basic position yet or not. Regardless, good luck and if not this time, then maybe you’ll heed some advice from this application and apply yourself to it for next time.
Which comments struck you as assholish specifically?
At first this app looked very promising, but after seeing some comments I'm gonna have to agree with Kuono and -1 this.

Good luck though
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
Apologies for the extended delay in response. This application went through quite a bit of deliberating with the trusted application. 

At this time, your application has been denied. While we are looking for staff members, we believe you are not ready for the trusted position at this time and would like to see an additional month of improvement. You may reapply in one month from the date you posted this application.
[Image: b_560x95.png]