Unban Request Wallar
Ingame Name: Wallar

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58574067

Who Banned You: Scoovie

Reason For Ban: Attempted RDM and Leave

Length of Ban: I believe 8 Days (4-4-17 to 12-4-17)

Reason for Mods to Unban:  This was on the Lighthouse Map. I tried to kill him because I knew he was a traitor and had evidence of it(I saw him murder someone). When I did try to kill him by getting the jump on him he killed me and right as that happened I crashed. It was about 12 am at the time so I decided not to reload the game and to just go to bed cause I was a bit salty that I got killed so easily. 

Proof: http://i.imgur.com/relRDIX.png
Heres a link to the crash report on my Gmod. Tell me if it doesnt work.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Never

Other: Ive started on this server for about 2 weeks now and Id say people would recognize me as a respectable and fun player. Ive never had a problem before with anyone in anyway so this ban comes as a bit of a shock to me. I hope you can look at my history playing here with no problems and factor that in to your decision
Mighty +1!

I beseech you,

Remove this man from his realm of banishment and return him to live once again!
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
The reason i banned you was because you attempted to kill me "because I knew he was a traitor and had evidence of it(I saw him murder someone)" even though I said several times before you shot me that he had killed himself, then you die and immediately disconnect. I'll have you unbanned but pay more attention next time.

You should be unbanned.
(04-05-2017, 01:31 PM)Scoovie Wrote: The reason i banned you was because you attempted to kill me "because I knew he was a traitor and had evidence of it(I saw him murder someone)" even though I said several times before you shot me that he had killed himself, then you die and immediately disconnect. I'll have you unbanned but pay more attention next time.

Well now I feel like an ass. I apologize as I didn't hear you call that out. I acted pretty rashly and I will try to not shoot first and ask questions later again. Sorry for ruining your round