Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Giveaway
Following the scavenger hunt @"Moderate Hurricane Weather" did, I'm going to give away a key to a high-profile game. Hopefully this will repair any mental damage the scavenger hunt did.

The key can be redeemed on Steam and is going to be hidden under a few different ciphers. You can find a list of ciphers here. I'll be using some of these. A passphrase will not be required to solve this but ciphers that provide default settings without needing one will (for example this one). If the key isn't working, it means that it hasn't been solved yet; the key should work, and if you think it doesn't, you can send me the result you got for verification. The first cipher will be given to set you on the right path, but the other ciphers used will not be identified. Five total ciphers (including the one provided to you) will be used on the key, so if you don't get a proper key after five different ciphers are used, then you took the wrong path. A legible phrase will be provided with each cipher so that you know you're doing it right. The same cipher will not be used more than once.

Ensure you set the cipher to 'Decode' if the option is avaliable. If it isn't, simply entering the key will work. Also, enter spaces are very important; including them in a text entry when you copy and paste your last result will screw up the decoder and you'll get the wrong result.

Without further ado, this is what you need to start solving;

Of4qPk0hNQ4yOE4sNQDqOf4qPfDtKE0sNQEqOf0fMT4qOf4yOD0sOf4tKD0sNQ0yOE0sOf4qPQCqPk4tNQDqOfEqOf0fMT0qNQEqOfDqNQ4=

The first cipher used is the Playfair cipher.

If you want to know if your key is right, the first part of the solved key is;

4PFFP
What's the giveaway though?
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
0/10 too hard
(04-04-2017, 11:53 PM)tons4583 Wrote: What's the giveaway though?

A good game.

Warpizzle got the key!
(04-04-2017, 11:47 PM)Rhapsody Wrote:  I'm going to give away a key to a high-profile game.

You're a god damn liar. I decoded the entire thing and got an episodic documentary called "Double Fine Adventure."

Never trust this man.

Ever.

Warpizzle: nazi code
Warpizzle: fucking enigma machine fucker
Rhapsody: and guess what
Rhapsody: IT'S A FUCKING EPISODIC DOCUMENTARY
Rhapsody: HAHA FUCK YOU
Rhapsody: now complain on the forum about how I'm cancer
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]