Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm the worst person you'll ever meet
Ok starting off I'm originally from browntown group but ya know got tired of their crap have two years under my belt with them. Anyways the reason I'm the worst person you'll ever meet is cause i'm a sadistic ahole who tells pretty much very dark jokes and other stuff I'm already around kinda friendly I mean I just goof around while following the rules and etc. I'm also a decent youtuber with 2k subs so ya that's a thing.
[Image: xnd4y2p.png]
I've met you a few times already , and I've rather enjoyed your presence. I hope to see you on more , and I hope you enjoy are server while you're here.
[Image: atomic_vault_boy_by_lolwut_kun.jpg]
Welcome sir!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Hiya kids, want some free gigabit internet?
Nah the worst person your ive met is polo and who doesn't have that type of humor
[Image: original.gif]
Aye man. Cool to see you on the forums as well. I can confirm the dark jokes but a chill guy.
Welcome to the forum!
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies