Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surgery.
So long ago (around August) I told staff in Group me that I would get surgery in September. Then, it got pushed back to January and now yesterday. The surgery was draining a stye on my eye and removing another. So now I won't be on as much while I recover, but I will be on at times. I have had styes for almost a year, so this was very important surgery. That's about it.
former admin2
Eye surgery?
They might as well killed you.
Hope recovery goes well Dead. We'll be here when you get back, take it easy.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
My first surgery was the removal of 4 tumors on the right side of my body. Last thing I remember is them strapping a mask to my face and going numb shortly before passing out (pretty much falling asleep, except I was a little anxious and it took longer than normal for me to go under.)

Woke up with a slight overall numbness and a bunch of stitches. The pain was minor and I only felt it hours after I left the hospital. We had a plastic surgeon there to oversee the facial incision so the removal of the tumor wouldn't cause much scarring. Now, it just looks like an animal scratched me on the side of my head.

But that isn't a stye, so I can't really relate. You'll be fine though (^:
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]