Application for unban of ToasterOven
You've been unbanned. Sorry for the overextended ban. Make sure to ask if you can leave before serving a slay.
Welcome back!

Lick thread pls.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I've taken a look at your resume and it seems that everything checks out. The application is formal and your qualifications clearly exceed the need for the task at hand. Come by for an interview at office 203, 12:00 PM. Bring a copy of your resume.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]

(04-05-2017, 12:21 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Go ahead and unban him

Haven't gotten unbanned yet. help por favor

(04-05-2017, 12:30 PM)Christian Wrote: You've been unbanned. Sorry for the overextended ban. Make sure to ask if you can leave before serving a slay.
Welcome back!

Lick thread pls.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=899048108

NUH UH

I am still banned my guy.
You should be unbanned now, Christian is just garbo
(04-05-2017, 01:34 PM)Scoovie Wrote: You should be unbanned now, Christian is just garbo

I got on the server, passed the loading screen, and then the ban notice came back up. Now it won't let me on at all
(04-05-2017, 01:34 PM)Scoovie Wrote: You should be unbanned now, Christian is just garbo

Blame Dolphin for banning em under ULX and not gBans.

Glad to see you made it back on, sorry for the delay.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Taking care of it right now. You entered your SteamID wrong on your unban request :P

You have been unbanned.
@Mr_Rippe speaking of bans, how are getting the bans on the website coming along?
Let me slide in here before it gets locked
[Image: original.gif]
Sliding In before the lock. I feel the power.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]