Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teenroom?
I saw a post on here a while back about adding teenroom, and as it's one of my favorite maps, is there any way we could get that added back?

However, I don't know the reason why it was removed in the first place, so if it caused issues on the server I can understand its removal.
Should remove the original dolls and replace it with teen room. Cause honestly mc dolls is a way better map than the og dolls.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
(09-12-2020, 10:15 AM)⋆ Fx ⋆ Wrote: Should remove the original dolls and replace it with teen room. Cause honestly mc dolls is a way better map than the og dolls.
We have OG dolls?
(09-12-2020, 11:08 AM)Toaster Oven Wrote:
(09-12-2020, 10:15 AM)⋆ Fx ⋆ Wrote: Should remove the original dolls and replace it with teen room. Cause honestly mc dolls is a way better map than the og dolls.
We have OG dolls?
pretty sure it was said mc dolls was swapped out due to belief that it was or did cause crashing. then again it was also discovered that the thermal vision caused shit to crash as well.
but yes. bring back teenroom shit was dope while trying to avoidiscombobs and jihads at the top.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
We have OG dolls?
Yeah but its barely played. I played on it yesterday.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
(09-12-2020, 11:13 AM)Mana Wrote:
We have OG dolls?
pretty sure it was said mc dolls was swapped out due to belief that it was or did cause crashing. then again it was also discovered that the thermal vision caused shit to crash as well.
but yes. bring back teenroom shit was dope while trying to avoidiscombobs and jihads at the top.
That's why it was like the best map, plus it's good for both snipers and non snipers too
(09-12-2020, 11:13 AM)Mana Wrote:
We have OG dolls?
but yes. bring back teenroom shit was dope while trying to avoid discombobs and jihads at the top.
mc dolls is still on rotation and so is og dolls
fuck that bring back dinkleberg v12
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023