Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello
(09-12-2020, 11:18 AM)[teal]Kiwi The Fruit Wrote: I was wondering, what's the purpose of the jump pack in TTT/ murder. like PH I can kinda get but like... eh?

it just boosts your jump height a bit and helps to reduce fall damage if you hold down the jump button
(09-12-2020, 11:18 AM)[teal]Kiwi The Fruit Wrote: I was wondering, what's the purpose of the jump pack in TTT/ murder. like PH I can kinda get but like... eh?

It lets you get higher jump and reduce fall dmg. It's not bad on murder since movement on murder is wonky, but on TTT it lets people glitch hit hitboxes with crouch and jump spamming. People will have half their body in the ceiling for gun fights or have their hit box moving above their body. It also basically removes the purpose of a t item that reduces fall dmg since you only need to buy it on crummy cradle
[Image: J6yUs0g]
my hat has been yelling this for a year now
it's crummy because it feels scummy to use but you're at a major loss if you're not using it and someone else is (which bones guests too, probably drives quite a few away because they don't get how easy it is to get a billion monies for everything)
if some hit reg issues were better and certain weapons were changed up i wouldn't mind quite as much, but god the crouch jump jump pack spams while using the mp9 (or a few other guns) are just all ridiculous

but also i am bad so it doesn't really change things much for me either way
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)

it's intended purpose is mostly for reducing fall damage but a lot of the garbage cans that play ttt like to use it to spam crouch jump and break their hitbox so they literally can't be hit unless you're using a shitty broken weapon like the mp9 or mp40

the first post in this thread was a joke tbh but i cannot stand people who abuse it like that
(09-12-2020, 01:26 PM)malphite the adc slapper Wrote:

it's intended purpose is mostly for reducing fall damage but a lot of the garbage cans that play ttt like to use it to spam crouch jump and break their hitbox so they literally can't be hit unless you're using a shitty broken weapon like the mp9 or mp40

the first post in this thread was a joke tbh but i cannot stand people who abuse it like that
So can’t they make it so it’s against the rules to abuse it like that? Like spam crouch jump while using the jump pack. I say this cus I just don’t think the jump pack will ever be removed likely .
(09-12-2020, 01:39 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:

So can’t they make it so it’s against the rules to abuse it like that? Like spam crouch jump while using the jump pack. I say this cus I just don’t think the jump pack will ever be removed likely .
i figure if it hasn't happened already it won't happen at all

it's been an issue since before i joined dinks, and it will continue to be an issue until the day the server dies or something like that
(09-12-2020, 01:39 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:

It's not really all that viable to ban that action by exploiting because then you're telling people "okay so either you use this and don't jump or you don't use it and jump" when it's literally a jump pack, just doesn't work.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
I just hate people who use it to put their head in ceilings so mess up their hitboxes.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Imagine Dolls or Rooftops with no Jetpack? Fucking yikers dude
(09-12-2020, 02:37 PM)Sempers Wrote: Imagine Dolls or Rooftops with no Jetpack? Fucking yikers dude
both are shitty maps so imagine dolls or rooftops in general lmao