Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Dinosaur?
What is your favorite prehistoric animal. Doesn't necessarily have to be a dinosaur it just has to be extinct. Mine is megatherium (giant ground sloth) since the idea of an elephant sized sloth that is capable of fighting off predators with its claws is badass and it was possibly the inspiration behind the legendary mapinguari of Brazilian folklore.
[Image: bb6.jpg]
dinosaur

PLESIOSAURS
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
The one that goes RAWR! :3

No but honestly, it would probably be the Megaladon. Freaking creepy, I tell ya.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
Brachiosaurus
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
Hmmm this is a tough one, I'll just go with my top three since I can't pick just one lol

Okay I definitely have to go with the Minmi. They're pretty much a dog-sized Ankylosaur, how can you not love it.
My next one will have to be the Diabloceratops, a chunky baby with four horns.
Then last but not least the Alphadon, It is just one of the most precious creatures to have ever lived.

Probably the Wooly Mammoth