Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello. hi. i am trusty. yay. hello. hi
I have had problems with you on the server Myself With either trolling and a lot of others

Try to learn more about the rules and follow them and listen to the staff

Good luck
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
I dont believe you should have staff. With how many times you have abused your power, you are lucky you have only been banned for not even a day. You are not nearly mature for any kind of power, that much is obvious to me. I dont know why donors have the power to change the map, and this really shows that dink really needs to rework the powers that all roles have, especially donors since they dont have to apply for the role.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
-1 you aren't even a decent donor. You literally broke the game because you decided to do whatever the heck you wanted and switched the server to unplayable maps.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
So again I'm gonna deny this app as for 1. everyone as summed it up already for yea, 2nd i told you, you have to
wait 30 days minimum before you can reapply again, now to me as some has said you don't seem to pay attention to detail,
also, how can I trust someone who likes to abuse power, and let alone a staff member?? sorry but no.

Now I will give you 30 days which is Oct. 17th but I almost feel you should wait much longer.
[Image: titan.gif]