Hi moron here
Do you want to be unbanned or don't you? Whats the point of making a unban request if you don't want to be unbanned. I cant read minds so I have no idea what compelled you to think it was a good idea. I'm going to -1 on unban and reduction because you paraded it around like it was an achievement.
(09-21-2020, 12:12 AM)Battons Wrote: Do you want to be unbanned or don't you? Whats the point of making a unban request if you don't want to be unbanned. I cant read minds so I have no idea what compelled you to think it was a good idea. I'm going to -1 on unban and reduction because you paraded it around like it was an achievement 
i want a reduction more than an unban, "because you paraded it around like it was an achievement" i don't even remember why i was so proud of it, its not like i need any game score.

i don't understand why i thought it was a god like move, it 
wasn't
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
I appreciate your friendly responses and explanations. I'll ease up and +1 for reductions, thank you.
(09-21-2020, 01:12 AM)Battons Wrote: I appreciate your friendly responses and explanations. I'll ease up and +1 for reductions, thank you.
im going to be honest i should go to sleep, iv been awake for way more than a human should and im still on the servers but its so hard to sleep knowing my brother can crash at any moment and with my horrible eating problem.

thank you for a +, now if only i can get a +1 sleep
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
(09-20-2020, 11:19 PM)§bKiwi The Fruit Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 10:56 PM)Bonnie Wrote: snippet

This is a conversation between me, you and another member of the community who I won't say because idk if they'd be comfortable with that. Proof of you being defensive.

Im going to say this, yes, as a staff member you represent your server, but you also represent the leaders of the community. You can not enforce rules on one server and then go to another server and break rules and expect everyone to still respect you as a staff member.

Sadly I dont have the screenshots for it anymore, but shortly after you got banned we had a conversation on server that I did copy/paste:

MillyDilly to You: i want to reapply but im worried everyoen is going to say the same stuff
You to MillyDilly: it doesnt really help your case when you purposefully got yourself banned on ttt 
MillyDilly to You: i was supposed to be banned years ago but i wasent
MillyDilly to You: do you think i should apply or nah?

^^^
sorry for the weird looking font, since it was a copy/paste directly from the server to discord the font went all weird. But anyways, you bragged about it and then turned around and asked if I thought you should apply for staff just days after getting banned. Since then you've done a lot of shitposting in discord where it doesnt need to be, which Ive seen quite a bit of your messages get deleted because of it. If you were worried about people saying the same stuff you shouldnt have went and gotten yourself banned which in turn gave them more fuel. Which leads me to feel you arent serious about this appeal or your want to be staff. I dont feel you should be unbanned for a while if we are being honest.
(09-21-2020, 02:25 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 11:19 PM)§bKiwi The Fruit Wrote: snip

MillyDilly to You: i want to reapply but im worried everyoen is going to say the same stuff
You to MillyDilly: it doesnt really help your case when you purposefully got yourself banned on ttt 
MillyDilly to You: i was supposed to be banned years ago but i wasent
MillyDilly to You: do you think i should apply or nah?

this is at the point i forgot why i got banned and unironically tried joining then seeing the ban message, please stop bringing up the staff thing? i want this to mostly stick to the ban but regarding it i want to stop trying but for some reason i just feel pressured to do it when im not and i hate not being able to help in situations and all i can do is ping staff when they probably are tired or doing better things like having a life something to look forward too
---
sorry for the weird looking font, since it was a copy/paste directly from the server to discord the font went all weird. < i know how this feels

(09-20-2020, 11:19 PM)§bKiwi The Fruit Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 10:56 PM)Bonnie Wrote: snippet

This is a conversation between me, you and another member of the community who I won't say because idk if they'd be comfortable with that. Proof of you being defensive.

i didn't notice there was an actual image in this response, and i have no response apparently i said this and well its cemented
(09-21-2020, 02:33 AM)Bonnie Wrote: this is at the point i forgot why i got banned and unironically tried joining then seeing the ban message, please stop bringing up the staff thing? i want this to mostly stick to the ban but regarding it i want to stop trying but for some reason i just feel pressured to do it when im not and i hate not being able to help in situations and all i can do is ping staff when they probably are tired or doing better things like having a life something to look forward too

I bring this up because it was less than a week after you got banned, you mean to tell me within less than a week you forgot why you got banned after asking several staff members several times to ban you and then bragging about getting banned for massing for at least a week after it happened?
(09-21-2020, 02:42 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 02:33 AM)Bonnie Wrote: this is at the point i forgot why i got banned and unironically tried joining then seeing the ban message, please stop bringing up the staff thing? i want this to mostly stick to the ban but regarding it i want to stop trying but for some reason i just feel pressured to do it when im not and i hate not being able to help in situations and all i can do is ping staff when they probably are tired or doing better things like having a life something to look forward too

I bring this up because it was less than a week after you got banned, you mean to tell me within less than a week you forgot why you got banned after asking several staff members several times to ban you and then bragging about getting banned for massing for at least a week after it happened?
all i can say is im constantly stressed im always tired, im horrible at taking care of myself with my mpd its not like it helps when i want to be honest or if i as one want to sleep, stop, and forget. the amount of times i remember the smallest thing but forget the biggest thing is uncanny
(09-21-2020, 02:45 AM)Bonnie Wrote: all i can say is im constantly stressed im always tired, im horrible at taking care of myself with my mpd its not like it helps when i want to be honest or if i as one want to sleep, stop, and forget. the amount of times i remember the smallest thing but forget the biggest thing is uncanny

Im just trying to figure out how one forgets why they were banned while simultaneously bragging about it? Not intending to be insensitive or rude, just trying to understand as it is confusing.
(09-21-2020, 02:48 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 02:45 AM)Bonnie Wrote: all i can say is im constantly stressed im always tired, im horrible at taking care of myself with my mpd its not like it helps when i want to be honest or if i as one want to sleep, stop, and forget. the amount of times i remember the smallest thing but forget the biggest thing is uncanny

Im just trying to figure out how one forgets why they were banned while simultaneously bragging about it? Not intending to be insensitive or rude, just trying to understand as it is confusing.
Thats one thing i cant tell you i honestly dont know and i the ones who did it