Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about the ttt damage logs/old logs
For some reason I noticed that the old damage logs isn’t saving a good amount of the map logs. When I click on a map log in the old damage log it sometimes comes up blank. I’ve noticed it happening a lot more lately for some reason. I don’t know if anyone can fix it though if it starts getting worse and ends up completely not saving any logs. I doubt that would happen I’m just saying it could since I think it’s happening a lot more. I just wonder if it’s getting worse lately?
Honestly its been that way as long as i can remember. R6 mass was such a pain to get evidence for as you rush to get what logs you can before map change fucks it
An update a long while ago broke it, not sure if the creator has since patched it or not, but I believe this is a dinks related issue
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
It's not just Dink's, as I've seen it happening on other servers as well.
What is just a Dink's problem is the F8 menu showing when non-rdm kills as red (indicating that it is rdm).
Old logs have been breaking for at LEAST four years now, in some way or another. It is still an untamed beast.