Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petition to Restore Nicky's Ranks
Ingame Name: Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44572958

Time Played: 1510 hours

When First Joined: February 2014

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): EST. When I feel like it. 

Rank Desired: Recognized Moderator

Current Rank: Moderator

What can you do to help the community: Ban people, mute people, gag people, slay people, warn people, kick people, help people

Why you want to help the community: I've been actively moderating the server for the past 2 months now

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I banned myself this afternoon 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes

How did you find us?: dinklebergsgmod.com

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes, the evidence is my word

Other: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Princ...145:27015/
uh deff +1 best badmin, and was a Mod so i think he good lol @Nicol Bolas should definitely Deny  ;)
[Image: titan.gif]
Reinstate the man; he's been a lot of help when we need a mod and I'd love to see his rank restored on the forums.

+1

edit: I didn't check and see that this was in shitposting before commenting. Salty Moment
+1 pro staff
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
+1 this man studies law, so I think he can uphold it c: