Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Request for a Troll
Gonna edit this comment with my recordings as well as my input in a bit.

Here's the link: https://youtu.be/l0cb_yu245k
The whole video is 12-13 minutes and it includes everything from when I got on the server. Salty already posted some parts of this, but I just thought it was best to include all. I've warned him once in the beginning before gagging him, and he started being disrespecting so I muted as well. It was both going to be just one round, but he evaded before I could type that. Joined back with a different name (time stamp: 1:25), but I saw the steam IDs were the same so I re-gagged and re-muted for evading the punishment. He left 2-3 times after being re-gagged/muted.

(time stamp: 4:55) He joined in another account named "i ride horse". He was speaking in a high pitched voice, I called him out and he started with the same disrespect and trolling. I re-gagged him and he left again to go on another account. He went on another account named "bean eater", speaking in another accent, used a voice-changer and just constant trolling (time stamp: 6:20). After this he just kept rejoining after I gag/mute. I couldn't kick him because he would leave instantly, and would just not listen to me. He screamed at 11:40 while I was getting ready to ban. And I ended up temp-banning for a day. 

Overall, he was evading punishment, mic spam, disrespecting the staff and the players, using a voice-changer and just trolling. 

[gBan] daisy has banned bean sexc - Duration: 1440 minutes! (punishment evade, trolling, disrespectful to staff, mic spam)
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request for a Troll - by Salty - 09-25-2020, 02:23 PM
RE: Ban Request for a Troll - by daisy - 09-25-2020, 02:29 PM
RE: Ban Request for a Troll - by Alora - 09-25-2020, 05:31 PM