Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm still alive for some reason
Not quite sure if I need this but I've been gone for... a little bit. I'm gonna be back. In case you don't know who I am I was a prop hunt trusted for a while then retired and died again. I;m off and on around this time of year but I will be back for hopefully longer than last time. Yeah, nothing special. Just making a 4th one of these.
Welcome back, hope patreon is still your favorite eevee evolution. Mine changed it's pigeon now.

(context quote: "Trusted| The Zenful Pikachu: If we're talking about eevee then patreon best eevee evolution")
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
Loving that profile picture. I was not planning on staying here once I resigned, but here I am. Nothing has been changed. Anyway, I digress. Welcome back.
Hey Pika welcome back
[Image: titan.gif]
Welcome Back Pika!
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
welcome back but you should come over to the dark side of ttt
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(09-25-2020, 07:21 PM)zenful pikachu Wrote: Not quite sure if I need this but I've been gone for... a little bit. I'm gonna be back. In case you don't know who I am I was a prop hunt trusted for a while then retired and died again. I;m off and on around this time of year but I will be back for hopefully longer than last time. Yeah, nothing special. Just making a 4th one of these.
-1 not enough forum time
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Always good to see you back buddy  :)

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Welcome back