Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Weebs
anime
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Honestly i say just stick with the mainstream stuff until you start to like it, then you can start shifting over to more lesser known works. Anime sites in general will provide new shit to look at every season so if you find something that catches your eye, you can take a crack at looking at it. I will warn you however anime in general can be generic, and it's not easy to find something nice to watch, last season was garbage and the only thing really worth watching was the 2nd season of rezero but I was too lazy to touch that.

In my opinion however, manga will always be better than anime as someone who's watched and read this junk since I was in elementary school.

But if you want a personal recommendation and aren't an impatient person, try katekyo hitman reborn, its old and initially slow as fuck but picks itself up after the first season and has been and is still one of my all-time favorites.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Since you watched afro samurai, try cowboy bebop, no guns life, and baki

Get yourself a taste of some none main stream stuff right here.
Hunter x Hunter -new version
FMAB and Attack on titan (I know pretty mainstream but both are great), perhaps even akame ga kill too if you like most of your main characters dying off lol
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]