Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tori for T-Mod
Ingame Name: [Pink]Tori the Tiger

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177646861

Time Played: 1 Week, 3 Days, 55 Minutes

When First Joined: Fedruary 17

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Before i played all day, but ive been laying off to recover. Now im starting to get on more and more. I play on Monday's, Tuesday's, Thursday's, and weekends. Eastern Time Zone

Rank Desired: T-Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: To help the community i would help new players find their way around the server and learn how it works. Id give good advice wen epople ask me for it and if they have a question i wil ask it the best i can so they can understand. I can make sure no one disrespects others and i can make sure everyone has a good time playing.If someone is having a bad day i can try to help them so their day isnt as bad while i do my job on the server. Id want people to laugh and smile while they play and have a good time. If theirs players not following the rules id give them a warning and that they should read the rules and follow them. If they continue to break the rules after i warned them then i will take action and do whats right o they will know what happens when they break the rules. 

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help the community because i love and care for everyone that comes on. Everyone is prety much like my family. This server is pretty much like my home and i love playing on it because it makes me happy and smile. I have great times while playing and making people laugh is great and i like doing that. When im having a bad day and i come on the other players and the staff makes my day beter and im greatful to have them as a friend. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Trusted Application- http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-672.html

How did you find us?: A old friend bought me gmod and showed me onto the server

Other: If i dont get T-Mod then its fine. Id still continue to be happy and have a great time. I love everyone on the server. The responsiblity is greater then what i have and im ready to take the step up and grow more and more into becoming T-Mod.  Heart
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1, does well at her job. Keeps a welcome hand to anyone willing to take it, but when people fuck up, doesn't hesitate to punish. Would love to see her as tmod.
Even if this is accepted, our co owner died so yknow, might have to do it the old fashion way by waiting for dink to peek his head in the door the next blue moon.
http://prntscr.com/etrzph
+1

I wouldn't mind seeing her as tmod.
When she is on, she does her job well and doesn't complain. She's kind and helpful. When she isn't sure about something, she asks. It's always good to ask questions.

Didn't see this til now oops.
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
I've not been on PH but I'd like to join in now and again so I figured i'd check what the staff roster is like and came across this.

Other than character which I can't speak on - everything else seems in order!
Forum time is check
Russ, a vet: vouching for you is check
No outstanding incidents after a small amount of digging is check

+1 statistically speaking
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
+1
I'm not really part of PH anymore, but yea sure you'd do good at the job. 
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
from what I am hearing from PH community, it sounds like you know the rules, and woul be better off a Tmod. I will +1 it!
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Congrats you are now a Test Mod!