Unban for Norman the foreman
Ingame Name: Noreman The Foreman.

Steam Id: 
Code:
STEAM_1:1:56161953

Who Banned You:  Obi Juan Canblowme

Reason: Mass Rdm and leave (I just wanna say that I didn't even mass rdm. I never got a single warning on that server that I know of. I love the server I would never do that. I called a kos on a innocent, before even checking the body first and shooting him, it was my fault)

Length: Forever...  

Reason for Mods to Unban: I believe I should be un-banned because of what happen it's purely unfair, I should of at least got a warning, or maybe just banned for a day. 

Have you been banned before: I have never been banned on this server. Nor any of the other ones.

Thank you.
@Obi Juan Canblowme
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
The ban request.

Your ban on gBans.

Should have only been for a week. Misclicks happen lol. At the very least, it will be reduced to that long. It will most likely result in you getting unbanned ASAP.
Seems like an honest mistake, KOSing one inno and leaving should be only one RDM and leave, to which if you're appealing should be an unban and serve a slay IMO. +1.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
If you weren't reported after you KOS'd/killed an innocent for a bit and then left, I don't think that's your fault. If anything you should just serve the slay when you come back ASAP. I recommend an unban on this fellow here. He's a good player and doesn't deserve this.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
Unbanned.