Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You can Trust me I swear... owo
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98549746

Time Played: 300+ hrs

When First Joined: Jan, 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'm available anytime usually. My anxiety sometimes doesn't want me to sleep at night so I can be on at am hours but when I'm on schedule I can be on all day. Time zone is PST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I can bring my 4+ years of experience moderating servers (TTT/DR/Breach) so I pretty much already know what I'm doing. I have past experience on GFL servers mainly on their TTT 24/7 Minecraft server and was a Head admin for awhile before I resigned (admin rank on their server is equivalent to moderator on this server) 

Why you want to help the community: Because a lot of the times I'm on there is either no staff on or not enough staff on and it can get chaotic during those times and I want to do more than gag/mute/kick people and I overall want to make everyone's experience a lot better by helping deal with these issues. I also care a lot about the server and want to help out as much as I can.
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes 4/5 yrs ago

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: You guys were #1 competition back in the day when I was still in GFL.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: This is gonna be my only application I'll ever put out, so if I don't get it then that's that and I'll respect that decision.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
I mean, honestly? -1
Lots of mic spam and joining in with trolls. Not for the past, like, week maybe, but it still stands. Keep it clean for longer and I'd prolly change my vote.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(10-03-2020, 05:14 AM)Spooky Scary SkeleRand Wrote: I mean, honestly? -1 
Lots of mic spam and joining in with trolls. Not for the past, like, week maybe, but it still stands. Keep it clean for longer and I'd prolly change my vote.
Yeah I've been trying to keep the soundboard to a minimal depending on if people mind it or not and when I've been told to chill out I do. Hope to change your mind
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
I assume by the deletion that you are retracting your application. As such, it has been denied per request. You may reapply in one month.
[Image: b_560x95.png]