Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Large Amount of Staff Flaming and Generalized Tomfoolery
So, I personally feel like there's a huge disconnect between the staff members and the rest of the community. There's so much that goes on behind the scenes that staff members don't talk about, and I feel as though that lack of transparency is making the community sort of iffy on many of the staff decisions. On the other hand, I see regulars and donors and just average people who play refusing to give staff the benefit of the doubt. They're so quick to rally behind somebody being "unfairly banned" without even taking the time to hear staff's point of view on it. I feel like staff needs to make more of an effort to not seem so "untouchable," but at the same time, us who aren't staff need to realize that staff can't let us know about everything that is going on all the time. They're busy bees who work hard to keep the community fun and safe. We're all normal human beings that make mistakes, and that's just that. At least this is my viewpoint on it.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Large Amount of Staff Flaming and Generalized Tomfoolery - by §bKiwi The Fruit - 10-05-2020, 10:09 PM