Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Large Amount of Staff Flaming and Generalized Tomfoolery
Upon deciding to join the staff team the thought never crossed my mind that everyone would respect me and fellow staff members, nor the idea that we would be liked by all. We are enforcers, naturally people who have issues with authority in any degree will try as they might to thwart what we are doing. 

Pertaining to the "disconnect" between staff and community,  that will always be present in some degree due to information necessity.  We have staff chat discords for discussion the general public isn't privy to because it's unnecessary information for them.  If a member of the community has an inquiry they're more than welcome to ask specific staff about it or bring it to forums for better clarification.  

This is my perspective on the situation.  I pose no resolution because you can't please everyone and this is the internet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Large Amount of Staff Flaming and Generalized Tomfoolery - by The Triangle - 10-05-2020, 11:48 PM