Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Large Amount of Staff Flaming and Generalized Tomfoolery
I can say that in TTT, Disrespect in general can get a bit crazy sometimes. Not just specifically towards staff members.
We really don't have as big of a problem with PH with this since we always act on player/staff disrespect incidents with no exceptions. I am not saying we strike down everyone that questions staff in this case but more for the disrespect. We treat it all the same.
I think the trolling/toxicity issues in TTT is where most of the issues come from.
The problem with attempting to fix the issue though is you need to have everyone take care of the toxicity together. If you have one staff member that is addressing toxicity, that staff member will become a target for all the trolls on the server.

Staff disconnect is always going to be a thing because how staff in any community handles situations. You are always going to have the players that question bans. Especially when it comes to someone they are close to or are friends with. This is why we have checks in place for bans like unban requests and a staff abuse sections. Typically in PH, most bans that players see they understand. We have had the occasional disagreement but staff is just enforcing the rules. Bans have reasons and evidence behind them and it would be hard to explain bans to people in server. It can disrupt gameplay. Which is why we have other means for people to ask about them. Asking about them in the server generally doesn't achieve much. Another scenario here is the players that question bans to stir up others or to troll in the server. In my opinion if people are worried about specific bans they need to bring them to light. As Kiwi did say mistakes can be made. We are all human.

-B0T
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Large Amount of Staff Flaming and Generalized Tomfoolery - by B0T. ikillyou - 10-05-2020, 11:50 PM