Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Large Amount of Staff Flaming and Generalized Tomfoolery
(10-05-2020, 11:27 PM)KaptainLes Wrote: When putting in my Application for staff, some regular members of the community told me not to do it because of the constant hate and disrespect. They also said that they never would never become staff themselves because they want to "Enjoy the game without harassment". And it definitely made me reconsider my application for a bit.
I put in an application too but i deleted it after changing my mind and as soon as I joined the server I got a couple regulars talking shit about me even attempting to become staff. And whenever I try to talk about toxicity or the people who are toxic I get told to shut up about it and get called a hypocrite cause I meme sometimes and then their buddies would pm me on discord saying dumb shit. I'm sick of the Asab shit and toxicity in general which is why I've barely been playing the past week or so. I've literally been called a tranny and I get yelled at for expressing how upset that made me. I get attacked for making a small mistake as a donor by accidentally gagging the wrong person or whatever then people start spamming donor abuse and dogshit like that. Its not run of the mill TTT toxicity its just straight up bullying at this point.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Large Amount of Staff Flaming and Generalized Tomfoolery - by ⋆ Fx ⋆ - 10-11-2020, 07:32 PM