Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite go-to game as a kid?
Sonic 3 and knuckles and super metroid are my favorite games ever. Play them every year.
toontown ez
Mario 64 for solo play and perfect darkness multiplayer with my brother
Pac-Man
Donkey Kong
Centipede 
Space Invaders

Gaming systems were just starting out so going to the Arcade was the pass time.
Wii Sports for the Nintendo Wii
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
There are 6 can name off the top of my head (In no particular order):

1. Super Smash Bros Brawl: I easily put 2000 hours in this as a kid. I restarted the entire game like 5 times and almost 100% every single time before I'd get bored and then do it again lmao

2. Pokémon Platinum: This is another one I feel like I put 2000 hours in. I think I restarted the game like 8 times, and completed it every single time I did. My favorite team would always be a Rapidash, Golem, Torterra,  Floatzel/Gyarados, Starraptor and Machamp. I tried to mix it up at times but no team was as successful for me as that one aha.

3. Mario Kart Wii: I put a LOTTTT of time in this one too. I'd be so bored, I would do a 32 Team VS Race Game with AI because I didn't have anyone to play with.  I got gold on every Grand Prix; I remember arguing with someone on the bus one time in middle school because they tried saying mirror mode didn't exist LMAO

4. Wizard101: I still play this one today. Probably one of my favorite games on PC because it's both intense and chill at the same time. It's extremely easy to lose track of time on this one, which is a good thing. Turn based combat is one of my favorite style of games, so it  makes sense as to why I enjoy this one so much.

5. Star Wars Battlefront II: This one was the go-to when I played on PS2. I still remember how fun it was to just massacre the AI as darth maul on Coruscant lmao. 

6. Infamous 2: My absolute favorite game on the PS3 without a shred of doubt. This one is a game I'd recommend to anyone if they haven't played it before. The gameplay is fantastic, the story is beautiful, and there are multiple endings/scenarios, so it adds replay factor in the game. Probably one of the best open world style games I've played.

There are so many more but I'll stop myself from writing an essay.
Sleeping Dogs for PC and Pokemon White 2. Sleepin dogs because hand to hand beat em ups are cool and pokemon white 2 because pleasing aesthetic vibe.
My go to game has ALWAYS been Majoras Mask! It's been my favorite since as long as I can remember and some of my earliest memories are of me play that. Same with The Neverhood!
Go away
Might be a bit basic, but paper mario the thousand year door was like my shit as as kid. I still go back and play it every once in a while
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
(10-07-2020, 09:56 AM)zenful pikachu Wrote: Sleeping Dogs for PC and Pokemon White 2. Sleepin dogs because hand to hand beat em ups are cool and pokemon white 2 because pleasing aesthetic vibe.
Playing sleeping dogs as a kid?? Got love being 7 and pushing someone into an AC fan hahaha
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]