Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Two Trusted Rats (but what if it was GREEN?)
Ingame Name: two rats kissing

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47896179

Time Played: 200+ Hours

When First Joined: August 2017

Availability: Typically i'm on between 8pm and 3am central time. Exceptions are occasional if I have work or am doing something else. 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What you can do to help the community: I would love to help the community stay active and moderated during the later hours of the server, usually after like 1am central time when there's occasionally no staff. I think having more staff on at night would increase the active hours of the server. I would also just like to be another helping hand even when there's other staff. I've been playing the game a long time so I feel pretty knowledgeable on the rules. I try to treat everyone with respect and have a good time enjoying the game with others. I'm already familiar with ULX commands and very familiar with TTT rules in general.

Why you want to help the community: I truly believe this is the best TTT server out there. There's lots of great people to enjoy the game with and the server's ideology of having a positive respectful environment for all people is one of it's greatest aspects. I like the relatively more mature and harassment free player base on here and I want to help continue those aspects.

Previously Banned?: Nope.

Previously Applied?: Nope. 

How did you find us?: a few years ago when I needed a new go-to server when my old one shut down. I've played on and off in the past but this is the most consistently I've played now.

Did you fill out the required scenarios?: Yep!

Other: 
https://www.gametracker.com/player/two%2...145:27015/
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Zoku/...145:27015/ (old user I used years ago, not sure how accurate the hours are but I definitely played the first time in August of 2017.
All feedback is appreciated!!!  Sleepy
I've seen you on, and you haven't really caused any problems, which is cool. I'd say probably be more active in the forums and discord honestly!
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
We've butted heads a couple times but I can't recall any situation which I would say you gave me an overly negative experience. I'd be willing to chalk it up as misinterpretation on my end and am sure once we know each other better it will be chill. I'll +1 this app.
Side note sometimes its nice to have people around you don't always 100% agree with just cause it helps you see other perspectives.
Never heard of any issues with you, so I'm going to give you a +1. Based on this app, you seem to be able to manage dealing with situations. If and when you're trusted, feel free to ask me or any other staff member questions!
You shot me in the head like 6 times today, why should I show you any support? #hacks

In seriousness, I'll give a +1. While I note the lack of forum time, I'm not convined that should be that detrimental for trusted level
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(10-03-2020, 07:45 PM)Jammin Wrote: You shot me in the head like 6 times today, why should I show you any support? #hacks

In seriousness, I'll give a +1. While I note the lack of forum time, I'm not convined that should be that detrimental for trusted level
*kisses*
All round good Person and fun to play with (Even if you you have hitbox hax). Know the rules well and would be able to handle situations. I believe that if you are accepted you will step up to the plate with forum activity.

+1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Man, where can I start with you? Always complaining about me shooting your head. It's not my fault, it's very big and noticeable.

But, on a serious note. I never had problems with Rats. He's a blast to play with, he knows the rules, good activity time, never cause me trouble, and he knows how to collect evidence. Whenever I get on he'd always notify me people to keep an eye on if they were rdming, trolling, etc.

I believe forum & discord engagement are important. But, they can be work on as a Trusted.

+1 from me, I believe he'll do a good job as a trusted.

Good luck ! c:
+1 good fit for trusted
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
Application has been Accepted congrats and welcome to the team!